Friday, January 31, 2014

The First Kiss from The Lawman of Silver Creek

I'm sharing the The Lawman Of Silver Creek's  first kiss on Lily Graison's blog today.

“That gun won’t solve everything.”

“Between that and my good sense, you need to trust that I’ll manage.”

I trusted your judgment before and nearly lost you. Matt almost snapped at her. Instead, he chose another approach and managed to speak evenly. “And yet you were caught out in a storm that anyone could see has been brewing for hours.”

Her eyes warmed. “Believe me, I took note of the weather,” she unstrapped her gun belt, slung it over a chair back. “But I thought it worth the risk to see you.”

Heat shot through him even as Matt shook his head. “You’re trying to distract me from my point.”

“Am I?”

“You know what you’re doing.”

“I wasn’t denying it,” Claire smiled, “I wanted to know if I was succeeding.”

Click the link to read the rest of the  First Kiss from The Lawman of Silver Creek


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...